A detailed research and survey of nurses as users, owners and patients have bred out the easy to use performance and handling of ADS Clinic.
Innovative production lines, based on SMD technic and the micro programmable controller are the carachteristics of anti-bedsore system, result of stable and precise labour, especially designed for hospitals.
ADS CLINIC is 3-way anti-bedsore system from grade I to IV.
The system works in alternating and static mode, with a maximum weight of 250 kg.
The control panel is provided with simple and easy intuition commands – LCD display with backlight, which allows checking the operation mode (“static” “alternating”, panel lock, cycle time, alarm, on and off).
Compressor main characteristics:
- Low-noise (26 dB) best of the range, when it reaches the established pressure, the engine turns silent.
- Mattress connector with interlock against unintended use.
- 230V-50/60 Hz five metres Power cord, it allows locating the compressor to pedals.
- Different measure cables from compressor to pedals.
- Maximum weight 250 kg with mattress type (25cm) and 180 kg with overlay mattress type 1 (12,5cm) adjustable with 1kg step manually.
- Alternating mode with cycle time from 3-30 minutes (with 1-minute step).
- Static mode, the mattress remains inflated about 8 hours, even without electricity.
- Visual and acoustic alarm for leakage.
- Maximum inflation function to support nursing and 20 minutes rehabilitation, after which therapeutic mode occurs automatically. (By pressing simultaneously “hourglass” and “lock”, get in and out maximum inflation mode).
Mattress main characteristics:
- Mattress made by 18 detached cells, interchangeable and removable individually.
- High/Tech facing for a perfect patients’ air recycling, washable with detergent up to 60°C – waterproof and breathable, two-way stretch, stretchable in two dimension for reducing shearing forces.
- Low-air-loss cells in the lumb-sacral area to optimize patient ventilation and to improve climate, reducing risk of bedsores.
- Different type of mattress: 12, 5 cm covering type; 25 cm substitution bariatric type.
- Fastening straps to fix mattress to the bed, placed on different areas of the mattress (headboard, footboard, central area).
- Anti-slip protection on the backside.
- CPR-Function for fast deflation in order to carry out cardiopulmonary resuscitation in case of cardiac arrest.
- Chance to modify pressure zone thanks to the different cells connection to the mattress, which totally allows closing off one or more removing pressure.