Anolyte-N ™ is an aqueous, metastable solution obtained through an electrolytic process.
ANOLYTE-N ™ produced by our systems has an active chlorine content from 500 mg/l to 2000 mg/l depending on the electrolytic cell used.
The ANOLYTE-N ™ disinfectant acts directly on the biofilm inside plumbings, eliminating it from the first weeks of work. The elimination of the biofilm automatically reduces the re-proliferation of microorganisms and therefore the recontamination of the water being treated.
Our solution is adaptable to every need and sector: hospital, domestic and industrial.
- Dairy production and processing
- Processing of meat, fish and poultry
- On-site cleaning for food and beverage processing
- Agricultural production and processing
- Livestock industry
- Disinfections of drinking water and waste water treatments
- Treatment of ballast water
- Health and medicine
- Oil industry
- Cooling towers and cooling water treatment
- Disinfection of swimming pool water (“Primary Market”)